To ensure coaching is effective, our approach is:
- Bespoke. We design our coaching around the context, organisational and development needs that you present to us and the individual needs of each coachee.
- Reflective. We evaluate the effectiveness of sessions and progress of coachees, and then select and adapt the range of tools, techniques and approaches to provide insight and achieve desired outcomes.
- Adaptive. Often after the initial presenting issues are addressed, underlying issues and patterns emerge. As this happens, we help the coachee reflect on and re-evaluate issues, behaviours and goals. We also build clients’ ability to experiment and then reflect on the results of their own behaviour.
- Systemic – We build coachees’ ability to take larger, multiple and longer term perspectives.
- Solutions focused – Rather than simply providing the answer, we build coachees’ capabilities to generate multiple solutions, adaptively select the best for a given context and take ownership for delivering outcomes.